Ocean preview finally open sourced

Leandro Lucarella via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 30 14:20:16 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 30 June 2016 at 20:59:42 UTC, Chris wrote:
> How much would it take to make it cross platform (Windows,
> Mac). Unfortunately, we still have to cater for those two
> outliers :)

I'd say some parts should work out of the box (there many things
that are completely OS agnostic, like containers, cache, bindings
to other libraries like PCRE, etc.), and some other it would be
quite some work (for example all the I/O is tied to epoll, there
is one class to work with direct I/O that's super Linux specific,
etc.).