Another audio plugin in D

bitwise via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 30 23:07:13 PDT 2016

On Monday, 27 June 2016 at 11:02:33 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
> Unloading of shared libraries on OS X continues to be a problem
> though, it would be nice if it worked in 64-bit.

Sorry I haven't had much time to work on this lately. I'm not
sure how soon I will have time. If anyone else wanted to champion
this effort, we could discuss passing the torch and trying to
make use of the work I've done thus far. I still plan to do it at
some point, but I don't want to stand in anyone's way if there is
an urgent need for it.

     Bit