dlang.io subdomains

Seb via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 1 06:19:18 PST 2016

On Monday, 29 February 2016 at 20:29:33 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> On Monday, 29 February 2016 at 15:25:01 UTC, Seb wrote:
>> I was quite astonished that the dlang.io domain was still
>> available.
>
> dub.pm is also still available and I would buy it if I had
> 12€/year. Would still be cool having dub there because "pm"
> already sounds like package manager :D

AFAIK those three letter domains are reserved to cities etc. - at
least I get the following error and my tech support told me that
I can't register it because it is reserved. Has someone else had
more luck?

(invalid contact [ownercontact (invalid attribute value syntax
x-fr-registrant-birth-place)])