code-debug 0.6.0 released (GDB & LLDB for vscode)

WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Mar 6 03:25:30 PST 2016

I just released version 0.6.0 of my debug extension for visual
studio code. It works really well for debugging D code and I also
use it everytime I debug my D code. It's still not completely
finished but it supports lots of features now. If you want to
debug your code in vscode just install the extension with

ext install gdb

The name of the extension is "Debug" but "gdb" is more specific
for finding it

LLDB is freshly added so be sure to report bugs to the github
repository. :)

github: https://github.com/WebFreak001/code-debug
vscode:
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=webfreak.debug