DConf registrations have passed 110!

Martin Tschierschke via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 9 09:35:20 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 8 March 2016 at 22:54:00 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> This is more than double that of previous DConf's, and we've
> still got nearly 2 months to go!
>
> We've also been deluged with presentation proposals, and have a
> lot of work to do to sort through them.
>
> All in all, this promises to be the best DConf by far!
>
> (It's both gratifying and terrifying!)

Your post just reminded me, that I can not attend [1], which is
really a pity,
because the event is in Germany and what is most important for
me, the whole D
community I got to know a little here on the forum, in the books
and on Youtube
consists of so many really cool individuals and getting some D
books signed by the authors would have made me happy :-).

But I have chosen the individual sponsoring option, which is a
very good idea to place
it on the dconf website!

If the speeches will be available later on youtube, it would be
useful to put D programming language and the title of the speech
in the title/description of the video
and maybe some other keywords.

[1] I just have to prepare my own conference 12.5. Hamburg
(http://windmesse.de/symposium)