code-debug 0.6.0 released (GDB & LLDB for vscode)

WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 10 07:35:20 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 8 March 2016 at 00:23:55 UTC, Manu wrote:
> I've tried out code-d, but it only seems to do anything useful
> with dub.
> None of my projects use dub. Every project I have combines
> C/C++/D,
> and dub is an insufficient build system.
> I can configure vscode projects to invoke my builds, but code-d
> doesn't have any project metadata to work with in that context.
> Can you work code-d to get its necessary working state from
> explicit
> variables in the vscode project file?

If you use some other common build system you can include it into
workspace-d as alternative backend and code-d will be able to use
it by just changing a few lines

Otherwise just do what the others said and add
pre/postLaunchScripts

Might aswell add a custom format just for the IDE containing just
the file informations or implement visualD, monoD and all those
other IDE formats