Event Dispatcher

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 10 10:15:21 PST 2016

On Thursday, 10 March 2016 at 18:08:15 UTC, Eugene Wissner wrote:
> In the last week I looked a lot into the vibe.d and I moved to
> its core for handling the requests instead of my own
> CGI-handling. I'm currently working on implementing SCGI based
> on vibe.d IO

I haven't used vibe.d myself but I did write CGI and SCGI (and
fastcgi with the help of a C lib, and an embedded http server) in
my cgi.d file:

https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/cgi.d

some dox:
http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/arsd.cgi.html

It is written in a traditional manner - no vibe, no fibers, no
async. This makes a lot of things easier but it isn't as sexy.