Hotfix release vibe.d 0.7.28

Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 11 00:22:46 PST 2016

Am 10.03.2016 um 20:40 schrieb Eugene Wissner:

> Sönke, is your current work on core available somewhere?
> Since my vibe.d related work isn't stable it wouldn't a problem to use
> unstable core-component. It is better than rewriting later if a lot of
> things change.

It's still in a very early state (barely enough to run a TCP based
server) and the user facing API will stay more or less backwards
compatible. The main exceptions are that some callbacks will now have to
be nothrow and/or @safe and that some types change from class to struct.
So at this point I'd not recommend this for anything more than quick
experiments and possibly as the basis for early feedback about certain
API decisions:

https://github.com/vibe-d/