code-d 0.10.1 released (D support for vscode)

WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 11 12:03:47 PST 2016

I just released a new version of code-d, it now supports projects
without any dub.json file which some people probably will like.
This is really useful for standalone projects with a custom build
system like writing an OS/Kernel or other projects that don't
want to use dub.

Additionally some bugs like the dcd-server staying open got fixed.

But probably the biggest news for this update is the improved
support for DlangUI markup language.

It's is now completing enums for enum fields and true/false. Also
it knows about the relations between the Widget classes so it
will also complete all inherited children.

If you want to give it a try just install the most recent
workspace-d build using the workspace-d CLI installer:

https://github.com/Pure-D/workspace-d-installer

Once you have workspace-d installed and added the binaries to
your path you can simply install the latest stable release of
code-d in vscode using 'ext install code-d'

If you have any suggestions/ideas/feedback don't forget to post
it as reply to this post.

Project github: https://github.com/Pure-D/code-d

PS:

If you need a debugger frontend (currently GDB and LLDB) for
vscode, try my debugging extension. It supports most features and
D is working like a charm in there:
https://github.com/WebFreak001/code-debug (install using 'ext
install gdb')