dlang.org Re-Design Dark Theme

Jakob Ovrum via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 14 05:00:24 PDT 2016

Hello,

Here's a light-on-dark theme userstyle for the recent dlang.org
re-design:

https://gist.github.com/JakobOvrum/e00f97f30bba4b24b6bc

The front page looks like this:

https://i.imgur.com/zuwVu7r.png

The theme supports the front page, articles, language
specification, Phobos documentation and the forums. Other
subdomains, like code.dlang.org, issues.dlang.org and
wiki.dlang.org are unaffected.

The userstyle document is compatible with Stylish/Firefox. I
might put it on the Stylish repository in the future for easier
install.

Suggestions, forks, uploads to Stylish and so forth are all
welcome. The important part is that we have an alternative that
is nice on the eyes for us who use dark-coloured UIs.