Silicon Valley D Meetup March 24, 2016

Darkfeign via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 17 12:05:49 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 17 March 2016 at 18:40:02 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> Stefan Brus has accepted to repeat his Berlin meetup
> presentation for us remotely at his 3am! :D
>
> "Intro to Game Development in D"
>
>   http://www.meetup.com/D-Lang-Silicon-Valley/events/229370428/
>
> As always, we will post a Google hangouts link at the start of
> the presentation at around 7pm Pacific time.
>
> Ali

This is awesome. It's definitely something I'm interested in
finding more about, as I've messed with Derelict's bindings and
Unity manages with garbage collection. Will the recording be
available online?

I've also applied to work on the FlatBuffers implementation as
part of GSoC which I hope will be helpful for game development.