mondo - a d library for mongodb

Bruno Medeiros via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 22 07:35:17 PDT 2016

On 21/03/2016 16:10, Andrea Fontana wrote:
> I just released on behalf of the company I work for
> (http://lab.2night.it) "mondo", a library to work with mongodb.
>
> Mondo is a collection of classes (and struct) built over mongo-c-driver.
> Low-level bindings are generated automatically using dstep + a small
> script to patch some issues with original source.
>
> More info on github page. It obviusly depends on mongo-c-driver library
> (quite easy to compile).
>
> GH: https://github.com/2night/mondo
> Dub: http://code.dlang.org/packages/mondo
>
> Comments are welcome.
>
> Andrea Fontana

Dunno if you'll care, but note the name clash:
https://getmondo.co.uk/
Don't know if Mondo will actually be successful or not, but if it does,
you might have a name clash, especially since they also have an API
behind it: https://getmondo.co.uk/docs/

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros