DConf 2016 announces programme, general registration opened thrugh April 22

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 28 09:34:55 PDT 2016

The Fourth Annual Conference of the D Programming Language: DConf 2016

May 4 to May 6, 2016

Berlin, Germany

http://dconf.org/2016/

We have received many excellent submissions for DConf 2016, which made
the selection process difficult. After long deliberations, the
organizing committee is happy to announce we have a strong program
featuring a mix of tutorials, advanced informational talks, experience
reports, panels, and interviews that we hope would be of broad interest
not within the D milieu, but also for prospective users and the broader
software engineering community. Refer to http://dconf.org/2016/schedule
for the full conference schedule.

The conference track contains 18 speakers, including the D language
creator Walter Bright, language architect Andrei Alexandrescu, and D's
build and release czar Martin Nowak. Leandro Lucarella will deliver a
keynote covering the use of D at Sociomantic, a high-powered display
advertising company built entirely on the D language. A combination of
well-known and up-and-coming speakers completes the mix, check
http://dconf.org/2016/speakers for details.

We encourage participation to DConf 2016 of all interested. Past edition
attendees know that in addition to the excellent "official" technical
content, the value multiplier of the conference is direct access to, and
interaction with, colleagues, speakers, and luminaries of the industry.
Attendance has doubled in size this edition, so gear up for three days
of mind-blowing information, inspiration, and excitement.

Hope to see you there! Registration will be open through April 22, 2016
but please hurry up as we might start pushing against venue limits soon.

Organizers

Walter Bright, The D Language Foundation
Ali Çehreli, The D Language Foundation, Riverbed
Andrei Alexandrescu, The D Language Foundation
Mihails Strasuns, Sociomantic