DConf 2016 announces programme, general registration opened thrugh April 22

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 28 18:50:59 PDT 2016

I just realized today that a live stream is not going to be
enjoyable for us who are still in the US.

Any chance that we can have a *scheduled* delay rebroadcast right
when it ends? So basically starting at like 11am Eastern time,
8am Pacific.

Heck, we might even play it a third time for people on the other
side of the world too, but I'm asking for myself so jut the ne is
good.

I want this coordinated and announced because then we can all be
on together and have "live" chat without being up in the middle
of the night to be live with the folks in Germany.