2DRPG - Small console game

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu May 12 12:50:32 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 12 May 2016 at 18:30:04 UTC, Vladimirs Nordholm
wrote:
> I have had lots of fun during the development of 2DRPG. There
> have been many difficulties, but I have learned much from
> making this game. Sadly this game is Windows only, meaning
> POSIX users cannot play it. This is due to technical
> limitations in my own console engine, scone
> (https://github.com/vladdeSV/scone), which cannot read input on
> POSIX terminals.
>
> If anyone would like to test the game, it would be awesome. Any
> sort of feedback is always appreciated!

I managed to build and run it under wine/wineconsole and make it
through one playthrough. The only issue is that all the
non-printable characters showed up as euro signs, I guess I may
need to play with the font selection some more for that.

Games with time limits are not my cup of tea - other than that,
it was nice, well done.