To all DConf speakers: please upload slides!

Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu May 12 15:21:31 PDT 2016

Dne 12.5.2016 v 22:55 Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
napsal(a):

> On 5/12/16 4:13 PM, Seb wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 11 May 2016 at 09:17:54 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
>>> To do the editing of HD videos we need presentation slides which are
>>> currently scattered over different places. It would help a lot to have
>>> them all in github.com/dlang/dlang.org repo - please submit pull
>>> requests asap!
>>
>> Just a minor complaint - would it be possible for the next dconf to have
>> the slides (or a link to them) on dconf.org before the talk starts?
>> Thanks for the great work!
>
> I think it's better to not have the slides available until the talk
> starts.

No, you are wrong. It would be really nice to have them. I would say it
was one of the biggest failures of dconf for people who can't attend.
> There may be jokes/surprises in the slides that you don't want to give
> away before the talk happens :)
>
> -Steve

If there is anything you do not want to make available before talks. You
don't have to ;).