To all DConf speakers: please upload slides!

Leandro Lucarella via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu May 12 16:14:05 PDT 2016

Steven Schveighoffer, el 12 de May a las 16:55 me escribiste:
> On 5/12/16 4:13 PM, Seb wrote:
> >On Wednesday, 11 May 2016 at 09:17:54 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> >>To do the editing of HD videos we need presentation slides which are
> >>currently scattered over different places. It would help a lot to have
> >>them all in github.com/dlang/dlang.org repo - please submit pull
> >>requests asap!
> >
> >Just a minor complaint - would it be possible for the next dconf to have
> >the slides (or a link to them) on dconf.org before the talk starts?
> >Thanks for the great work!
>
> I think it's better to not have the slides available until the talk
> starts. There may be jokes/surprises in the slides that you don't
> want to give away before the talk happens :)

Exactly, I would say it depends on the talk, for my talk I didn't want
to provide the slides beforehand ;-)