The D language online tour - tour.dlang.org

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 16 10:47:39 PDT 2016

On Monday, 16 May 2016 at 17:32:06 UTC, André wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after another round of polishing, bug fixing, very useful user
> contributions and suggestions, I'd like to present the new home
> of the D language online tour:
>
> http://tour.dlang.org/

Awesome! As I mentioned on GitHub, we should aim towards making
the tour the target of the "Learn" link in the top navigation bar.

So, how about integrating the contents of
http://dlang.org/getstarted.html into the first page (or first
few pages) of the tour?

> Thank you very much to the D foundation for hosting this
> service!

Hey, this is news to me. What are the details?