My ACCU 2016 keynote video available online

Bill Hicks via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue May 17 01:42:42 PDT 2016

On Monday, 16 May 2016 at 13:46:11 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Uses D for examples, showcases Design by Introspection, and
> rediscovers a fast partition routine. It was quite well
> received. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxnotgLql0k
>
> Andrei

Incidentally, 2_000_000 D users have been waiting 10 years for
one guy, you, to complete the containers/allocators and many
other things.

Man, this sh*t writes itself.

And here you go again with your borderline racist jokes.  Not
very cool.  If you honestly want to find out if it's "confusing
to Africans", I suggest you go to a black neighborhood and ask
them.