My ACCU 2016 keynote video available online

Bill Hicks via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed May 18 04:22:23 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 17 May 2016 at 09:34:53 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:

> As a South African, I can only say that you are talking
> nonsense regarding the horse/zebra joke. If you've been to
> Africa you will understand; there really are a lot more Zebra
> than horses. Although I must admit I think of horses or Monty
> Python when I hear hoofbeats.
>
> Andrei: Really good talk, thanks for sharing!

Don't get it twisted.

There are whites living in South Africa, and they are certainly
not African.  'Africans' refers to the people, the black people,
and not all Africans live in the continent of Africa, because of
things like the slavery.  The fact that Andrei referred to the
people is what makes it racist.  What's the next joke, something
about Africans enjoying fried chicken?