My ACCU 2016 keynote video available online

Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed May 18 04:42:15 PDT 2016

On 16 May 2016 at 23:46, Andrei Alexandrescu via
Digitalmars-d-announce <digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:
> Uses D for examples, showcases Design by Introspection, and rediscovers a
> fast partition routine. It was quite well received.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxnotgLql0k
>
> Andrei

This isn't the one you said you were going to "destroy concepts" is it?
At dconf, you mentioned a talk for release on some date I can't
remember, and I got the impression you were going to show how C++'s
concepts proposal was broken, and ideally, propose how we can nail it
in D?