DDT 1.0.0 released.

Bruno Medeiros via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed May 18 10:51:34 PDT 2016

On 18/05/2016 16:54, E.S. Quinn wrote:
> On Tuesday, 17 May 2016 at 14:04:04 UTC, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
>> New DDT release out: dfmt support, performance improvements to
>> semantic operations, more build command customization, fixes. Please
>> see changelog for full list:
>>
>> https://github.com/DDT-IDE/DDT/releases/tag/v1.0.0
>>
>> Since DDT has generally been quite stable, and since the current
>> release is very close to the end-game vision I had for a D IDE - at
>> least as far as my free time would allow to create - I've decided to
>> version this as 1.0. I've been working for nearly 8 years on this
>> project after all (with some intermission periods), so I guess 1.0 was
>> a bit due... O.o'
>>
>> I expect it will mainly be small updates from now on, not any major
>> new features (other than perhaps DCD support).
>
> Is there any chance we'll be able to get an outline view in the project
> explorer a la CDT?

Actually yes. (I haven't forgotten about
https://github.com/DDT-IDE/DDT/issues/106 )

To be more clear what I meant is that I don't expect any major new
*D-specific* features (other than perhaps DCD support). But DDT uses the
same framework as the RustDT (https://github.com/RustDT/RustDT) and
GoClipse (https://github.com/GoClipse/goclipse) IDEs, so I'm still
planning to work on new features that work across all IDEs.

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros