My ACCU 2016 keynote video available online

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri May 20 07:03:36 PDT 2016

On 05/20/2016 09:47 AM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> Constraints have been a headache when it comes to generating
> user-friendly diagnostics.

This is a matter that can be addressed tactically. Every time we discuss
this, a couple of good ideas come up, they don't get worked on, then
they get forgotten, and a couple months later the discussion is reopened
anew.

This is inefficient. Who would want to sit down and work on this?

Andrei