My ACCU 2016 keynote video available online

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri May 20 07:05:17 PDT 2016

On 05/20/2016 02:50 AM, Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> Ah. Okay, well while this is a very interesting talk, I was indeed
> hoping you were going to make a D concepts proposal... do you have
> such a thing in mind, or are you against concepts in D?

I'm not "against" anything. I think we can improve contracts in many
ways before we reach the conclusion that we need an overlapping language
feature. I'd rather have one well executed feature rather than two
half-done features. -- Andrei