Release DUB 0.9.25, new logo and updated website design

Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun May 22 23:52:14 PDT 2016

Am 23.05.2016 um 08:33 schrieb Jacob Carlborg:
> The styling of [1] is a bit inconsistent. The styling for inline code,
> i.e. <code>, seem to have bigger font than both the regular text and the
> larger code blocks, <pre class="code">.

On which browser/OS? I've now removed the border/background color, but
the font size looks fine for me on Linux.

> It looks like the changelog entry "Path based dependencies are now also
> stored in dub.selections.json" links to the wrong issue.

Fixed: #772 instead of #722