Release DUB 0.9.25, new logo and updated website design

Luís Marques via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 23 08:55:08 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 19:36:39 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
> In preparation to that, it also received a thorough optical
> overhaul. The newly designed logo (which has appeared in some
> other spots already) has been integrated on the package
> registry, and the site style has been adjusted to fit the
> general dlang.org design (thanks to Sebastian Wilzbach!).

Shouldn't the dub command-line interface documentation be part of
the "Documentation" menu pop-down? Right now we have to go to:

Header -> Documentation -> Getting Started -> Scroll down past
lots of text -> Command line interface

Also, a minor improvement might be to:

1) have examples in the dub command line interface. E.g.  after
the general usage fixed-width block, have something simple like a
sequence of dub build, dub run, etc, for those that are just
skimming the documentation and just want to get the general
ideia. In the build section have a simple example followed by a
more complex one which shows the more advanced use cases, and so
on.

2) have more context of what some of the options are. People
might read, say, the documentation of --build and see the option
of ddox but have no idea what that is/means.