Release DUB 0.9.25, new logo and updated website design

Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 23 09:45:50 PDT 2016

On Mon, 2016-05-23 at 17:40 +0200, Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-
announce wrote:

> Oh, okay, misunderstood that. The basic protocol is very simple:

My fault, I rushed my original email and didn't set out the problem
properly.

> GET /packages/index.json
> Yields a JSON array with all package names
>
> GET /packages/[package].json
> Returns a JSON object with general information about a package,
> including all available versions
>
> GET /packages/[package]/[version].json
> Returns a JSON object with the package recipe of a particular
> version
> (dub.json format), augmented with some additional fields
>
> GET /packages/[package]/[version].zip
> Yields a zipped up version of the package

Sponditious. I will see if I can query the server to create a suitable
dictionary each time so as to avoid caching results, or whether caching
and updating is necessary.

> There is also a separate search API (and some other less interesting
> APIs):
>
> GET /api/packages/search?q=...
>

> We should really get that written down on a web page...

The above is close to all that is needed for those of us want an API
for working with a running server.

I might even use this is Python Workshops for testing HTTP APIs. :-)

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk