mago-mi: GDB/MI compatible frontend for Mago debugger

Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 23 23:47:03 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 24 May 2016 at 06:34:04 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

> On 17.05.2016 10:06, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm working on GDB/MI compatible interface for Mago debugger
>> on Windows.

> Impressive work!
>
> I'm currently working on improving integration in VS. For this,
> I also needed a static library version of MagoNatDE. I just
> pushed my changes, I hope it doesn't break anything for you.
>
> If you want to stay in sync, please consider a PR with your
> changes to mago.

Actually, I would prefer to use static versions of all Mago
libraries.
I really like that statically linked mago-mi.exe is only 1.5Mb in
Release build.
If it become possible to link MagoNatDE/MagoNatEE statically, I
would merge my changes to upstream.