mago-mi: GDB/MI compatible frontend for Mago debugger

Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 23 23:56:26 PDT 2016

On 24.05.2016 08:47, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
> On Tuesday, 24 May 2016 at 06:34:04 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
>>
>> If you want to stay in sync, please consider a PR with your changes to
>> mago.
>
> Actually, I would prefer to use static versions of all Mago libraries.
> I really like that statically linked mago-mi.exe is only 1.5Mb in
> Release build.
> If it become possible to link MagoNatDE/MagoNatEE statically, I would
> merge my changes to upstream.

MagoNatEE has been a static lib so far, but it could be eliminated long
term, as it just a very thin layer to convert std::wstring to BSTR for
some function arguments.

MagoNatDE now has configurations "Debug/Release StaticDE" which are also
solution configurations. Anything else falls back to Debug/Release, but
can link the static library within these solution configurations. See
the MagoNatCC project.