The D language online tour - tour.dlang.org

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed May 25 08:18:24 PDT 2016

On 5/25/16 9:42 AM, Seb wrote:
> On Wednesday, 25 May 2016 at 11:46:55 UTC, marcpmichel wrote:
>> I think it's "if, else and else if are tour friends".
>
> Hmm that doesn't make sense to me either. How can "if" be a "tour friend".
> That being said I agree the current wording isn't optimal - do you want
> to open a PR to fix it?

I think he meant "else if" instead of "if else" and "tour friends" was a
typo ;)

IMO, just say "if and else are your friends", as "else if" is really not
it's own construct.

-Steve