Dynamic Bindings to libui (x-platform GUI)

extrawurst via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed May 25 08:38:58 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 25 May 2016 at 02:34:03 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Tuesday, 24 May 2016 at 20:52:54 UTC, extrawurst wrote:
>> Hey folks,
>

>> So here are the inofficial Derelict Bindings to it:
>> https://github.com/Extrawurst/DerelictLibui
>>
>> I tested them on both windows and mac osx so far. Any linux
>> user is welcome to test it on there aswell.
>>
>> Let me know if you find any issues.
>>
>> -Stephan
>
> Cool. I've got this project on my github watchlist and have had
> a Derelict binding on my TODO list. I was waiting for it to get
> out of alpha status. I don't particularly like maintaining
> bindings to libraries I can' t be sure are going to keep a
> stable API. Doesn't look like it's been changing too much
> though.

Yeah I know what you mean about stability but thats the reason
why I am not using a specific release of libui but simply
submodule to the exact version I am compatible with.

Also some other libs I am having on my rodadmap do use use any
tags/versions ;( like nuklear wich is next on my list:
https://github.com/vurtun/nuklear

Cheers,
Stephan