Introducing mach.d, the github repo where I put whatever modules I happen to write

pineapple via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed May 25 15:48:53 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 25 May 2016 at 22:29:38 UTC, pineapple wrote:
> I will do that

...I'm honestly having second thoughts because reading the style
guide for phobos was like a watching a B horror movie.

All the code in the mach.d repo is very permissively licensed and
anyone with the patience to write code that looks like this is
absolutely free to morph my pretty code into ugly phobos code if
they like, provided the license is adhered to (which can be
pretty effectively summed up as "please just give credit where
it's due")