SQLite-D alpha is here

Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu May 26 12:48:32 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 26 May 2016 at 19:35:22 UTC, Suliman wrote:

> Oh! Look like for all time I misunderstood the purpose of your
> project. Do you mean that your tool is created not for being
> SQL compatible driver, but make possible to use D code for
> iteration with DB?

Yes and no, currently it does only provide primitives to iterate
over sqlite-tables.
And originally it was only intended for this purpose.
However per-compiling SQL at compile-time is a great way for D's
features to shine.

> And does it's mean that is not possible to write SQL-query with
> this driver?

I want to add the capability to precompile and execute SQL,
however that is still a long way away.