Ever want to compile D on your Android phone? Well, now you can!

Dawid Masiukiewicz via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 2 14:06:19 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 1 November 2016 at 13:33:02 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> android_app.savedState appears to be defined here:
>
> https://github.com/joakim-noah/android/blob/polish/android_native_app_glue.d#L56
>
> It's a void *. So comparing against null with != is identical
> to !is.
>
> There are actually cases where comparing against null with !=
> is valid, and what you want exactly (e.g. comparing a string to
> null to check for empty string).
>
> In this case, fixing the comparison is not the answer. What is
> happening is one of several things:
>
> 1. I don't know what type `engine` is, so if it's a pointer,
> then dereferencing the state member may be the culprit if
> engine is invalid.
> 2. If state is a pointer, then you could be crashing at the if
> statement (unlikely).
> 3. state or state.savedState isn't being properly initialized.
> 4. Something else (e.g. code generation error). Hope it's not
> this one.
>
> -Steve

I don't know what was bad but I start working on something
different.
I managed to compile project with SDL. Using SDL c++ code which
call my D code. It's work.
Used libraries: SDL, Assimp, FreeImage.
http://imgur.com/a/aMs15