It's a very secure website with a wide variety of payment choices

claramama via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 16 19:17:31 PST 2016

It's a very secure website with a wide variety of payment
choices, I bought AK-47 from csgo4sale and gave me the steam
download code instantly with no problems after I signed up and
bought the game. Other websites I've used to buy digital games
also have given me codes instantly with no signup needed however
www.csgo4sale.com is the only website that is fully secure and
has gave me a product code, which obviously is needed if I wanted
to get my money back if something went wrong, and also gave me
the game download code both on the website and in my emails,
there are a lot of sales on this website and will definitely use
again.