Nov 16 - Memory Safety and the D Programming Language

Wyatt via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 21 11:20:36 PST 2016

On Monday, 21 November 2016 at 16:01:27 UTC, Antonio Corbi wrote:
> Maybe some ideas could be taken from here:
> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Videoteam

The only thing they don't seem to do that I'd additionally
recommend is take another separate audio recording using a
separate voice recorder.

I have an old Alesis pocket recorder that works well for these
things (used it for recording lectures back in school), but I'm
sure there are dozens out there.  They tend to have pretty good
mics in them, so they might just work from your pocket, but you
should be able to plug in a clip mic too.

-Wyatt