D IDE - Coedit 3 first beta

Basile B. via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 24 07:50:11 PST 2016

On Thursday, 24 November 2016 at 08:46:28 UTC, Dmitry wrote:
> On Tuesday, 22 November 2016 at 23:38:53 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
>> https://github.com/BBasile/Coedit/releases/tag/3_beta_1
>
> Menu always flickering
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78963719/D/other/coedit.gif
>
> Win7 x64
>
> (I din't remember this problem in previous versions)

Thx for the report. That's a small regression. There's a
workaround if you want to continue testing:
- menu "Windows", click "Tools editor".
- in the "Tools editor" click on the leftmost icon (window with a
+) to add a new item.
what happens is that when no custom tool is defined the software
tries to recreate the menu entries on each idle event, which is a
situation that occurs quite often...