PowerNex - The Userspace update! (also first birthday)

Wild via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 2 15:46:17 PDT 2016

Hey!

To celebrate the first birthday[1] of PowerNex, my D kernel, I've
made a new release.
This is a big release compared to the old one, because this one
contains a userspace
mode where you can load and execute ELF executable. I've also
implemented TLS so
userspace programs don't need to spam __gshared all over the
place.

If you want to download a precompiled ISO or read more about this
release you can go to
this github release page:
https://github.com/Vild/PowerNex/releases/tag/v0.2.0

The project is fully open source and located at
https://github.com/Vild/PowerNex under the MPLv2 license.

All feedback is appreciated.

- Dan

[1] I only missed it by a week because of a stupid bug.