code-d 0.12.0 - The user friendly release (code-d for noobs)

Chris Wright via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 5 18:03:08 PDT 2016

On Wed, 05 Oct 2016 13:22:37 +0000, WebFreak001 wrote:
> Especially the fact that you can buy it makes me wanna not get it
> becuase that means the free version has some disadvantages to the paid
> version.

The disadvantage is that it puts "UNLICENSED" in the titlebar and pops up
a request that you purchase it every now and then -- I don't recall how
frequently, but I don't think it was more than twice a week.