code-d 0.12.0 - The user friendly release (code-d for noobs)

Luís Marques via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 6 11:48:44 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 6 October 2016 at 16:43:56 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> Debugging is also implemented if you install my second
> extension if you search for `webfreak.debug` in the extension
> search. Then using the code-d debug button in the statusbar you
> can debug your app. Works on linux, windows and osx assuming
> you have the debuggers installed (on windows if you magically
> get gdb or lldb working then thats great but otherwise there is
> also Mago/MI support)

I don't see any code-d debug button in the statusbar. In any
case, I don't know if this is supposed to work if the basic
code-d building doesn't work (although without any visible
errors; I fixed the only error, a wrong default import path
setting).