WinTab (wacom tablet API) and Windows Core Audio bindings - new DUB packages

Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 6 22:42:21 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 6 October 2016 at 21:21:33 UTC, Karabuta wrote:
> On Thursday, 6 October 2016 at 07:10:29 UTC, Vadim Lopatin
> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've published two new DUB packages.
>>
>> derelict-wintab: derelict binding of WinTab32.DLL - API for
>> Wacom digitizer tablets.
>>
>> wasapi: translation of Windows Core Audio interfaces (Core
>> Audio interfaces: MMDevice, WASAPI, EndpointVolume API).
>>
>> I'm using them in my  - Theremin-like synthesizer app which
>> uses Wacom tablet as input device.
>>
>> Just in hope it might be useful for someone.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>     Vadim
>
> Nice stuff, will the SoundTab project work on Linux?

To work on Linux, it needs Wacom Tablet support library and some
low latency audio playback library.
WinTab and core audio are windows only.
It would be great to create some cross platform solution.