scone 1.2.0

vladdeSV via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 16 23:42:48 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 11 October 2016 at 06:22:24 UTC, Suliman wrote:
> On Monday, 10 October 2016 at 19:50:53 UTC, vladdeSV wrote:
>> scone, Simple CONsole Engine, version 1.2.0 has just been
>> released!
>> https://github.com/vladdeSV/scone/releases/tag/v1.2.0
>>
>> This version includes a restructure of the whole project
>> (should not affect applications), and the addition of a
>> progress bar to the current UI library + bug fix.
>>
>> Feedback is always appreciated!
>
> Could you add example of progress bar?

This update was more or less made in a hurry, and I have
overlooked some basic features. I made some changes:

* The progressbar is now a bit more usable, and an example of its
usage can be found at
https://github.com/vladdeSV/scone/blob/master/examples/example_4.d
* The UI is a bit more user friendly, as you can navigate with
tab and shift+tab

I will create an updated release rather soon.