Please say hello to our third team member: Razvan Nitu

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 18 11:57:28 PDT 2016

Welcome Razvan!

Ali

P.S. Now I really suspect that a precondition to be affiliated with
University "Politehnica" Bucharest is to have the name Razvan.[1] Or
perhaps you guys change your names after attending that school? :o)

[1] Another team member is Alexandru *Razvan* Caciulescu, who works with
*Razvan* Deaconescu together with Professor *Razvan* Rughinis. :)