Silicon Valley D Meetup - October 27, 2016 - "D runtime infrastructure for your projects" by Ilya Yaroshenko

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 19 15:07:04 PDT 2016

We're excited to have Ilya as our guest speaker this month!

 From Ilya: I will talk about the future D runtime infrastructure which
is required for D ecosystem to be desirable for business in large scale.
A concept I would like to discuss can be called better C.Tags: Mir,
libmir/cpuid, nothrow @nogc, LDC, LLVM, GPU, Julia, Eigen, C++,
workforce, async I/O, generic building blocks, HTTP2.

Read more about Ilya's work on Mir:

http://blog.mir.dlang.io/glas/benchmark/openblas/2016/09/23/glas-gemm-benchmark.html

Logistics: We'll have some food and drink starting at 7.  Ilya will join
us at 7:30 by Google Hangouts.

   http://www.meetup.com/D-Lang-Silicon-Valley/events/234353529/

We will post Google Hangouts link here when we create it at the time of
the meetup.

Ali