[GSoC] Precise GC

Jeremy DeHaan via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Oct 22 22:34:08 PDT 2016

On Monday, 17 October 2016 at 02:59:15 UTC, Dsby wrote:
> On Friday, 14 October 2016 at 03:26:31 UTC, FrankLike wrote:
>> On Friday, 2 September 2016 at 03:25:33 UTC, Jeremy DeHaan
>> wrote:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> I know I'm super late to the party for this, and sorry for
>>> that. While my work on the precise GC didn't go as planned,
>>> it is closer than it was to be getting merged.
>>>
>>> [...]
>>
>> On Friday, 2 September 2016 at 03:25:33 UTC, Jeremy DeHaan
>> wrote:
>> Hi,how about the precise GC, now?
>
> I want to known too.

I was asked the same question on github, but I'll answer it here
too with a couple more details.

I've done a little work, but not enough to getit finished. I
started school a couple of weeks ago and I'm still trying to get
my schedule figured out, but I'm hoping to start putting some
regular effort into it starting next week.