Ever want to compile D on your Android phone? Well, now you can!

Mergul via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Oct 29 14:47:35 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 24 January 2016 at 15:12:30 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> An alpha release of ldc, the llvm-based D compiler, for Android
> devices is now available.  It is best used with the excellent
> Termux app
> (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.termux&hl=en) and a bluetooth keyboard. ;) Updated test runners, that run most tests from the standard library on any Android device, are also available (results have been reported for everything from a TomTom BRIDGE GPS navigation device to a Huawei Watch):
>
> https://github.com/joakim-noah/android/releases/tag/polish
>
> You can install a test runner app or run a command-line binary.
>  Please report your results in this thread in the ldc forum,
> which requires no registration, with the info and format
> requested there, particularly for Android 4.1 or earlier:
>
> https://forum.dlang.org/thread/bafrkjfwmoyriyhmqizl@forum.dlang.org
>
> If you try out the native compiler, take a look at the README
> that comes with it for instructions.
>
> If you have a D/OpenGL app you'd like to port to Android and
> submit to the Play Store, let me know if I can help with that
> process.

I'm trying to build native-activity sample in .d.
I have build cross ldc compiler using your instructions. When I
have build native activity its work properly on BlueStack, but on
my phone (android 4.2.1) this always crash and run again. Your
app test runner work perfect and every test passed.
Application always crash when I'm using android_app.savedState.

if (state.savedState != null) {
     // We are starting with a previous saved state; restore from
it.
     engine.state = *cast(saved_state*)state.savedState; //crash!
}

Sorry for bad english.