Release D 2.072.0

John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 31 03:39:21 PDT 2016

On Monday, 31 October 2016 at 07:24:23 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
> Am 31.10.2016 um 02:27 schrieb Martin Nowak:
>> Glad to announce D 2.072.0.
>>
>> http://dlang.org/download.html
>>
>> This is the release ships with the latest version of dub
>> (v1.1.0), comes
>> with lots of phobos additions and native TLS on OSX.
>> See the changelog for more details.
>>
>> http://dlang.org/changelog/2.072.0.html
>>
>> -Martin
>>

> Hm, looks like DUB 1.1.0 was tagged on master instead of
> stable, which means that some fixes are missing and some
> changes haven't gone through a testing phase. Can we still fix
> this for this release?

Martin, have you considered posting each release* here on the
newsgroup 24 hours before the actual release, marked "pre-release
sanity check" so mistakes like this are more likely to be caught?

* and I mean the actual bit-for-bit identical release packages
here; this is test-firing the actual rocket that's going to space.