Release D 2.072.0

Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 31 13:35:24 PDT 2016

On 10/31/2016 08:45 AM, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
> BTW, I was really surprised that there was not at least one release
> candidate. There is a forward reference regression that happened after
> the last beta and affects vibe.d. I'll see if I can find a workaround.

There weren't any open regressions left in Bugzilla blocking this
release, and I did take care of that forward reference bug (Issue 16607).
I did not want to delay the release any further. We can always follow up
with point releases if more fixes come in.
I hope https://ci.dawg.eu/ helps to avoid accumulating so many issues in
the first place.

-Martin