SoundTab Theremin software synthesizer

Karabuta via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 31 15:33:38 PDT 2016

On Friday, 28 October 2016 at 08:28:41 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've open sourced my project SoundTab:
> https://github.com/buggins/soundtab/

> For better experience, use Wacom digitizer with pressure
> detection.

These are are the kind of stuff needed to build enterprise level
softwares for real-world use case. I really love to see more
similar hardware interface libraries like reading from scanners,
sensors, printing, PDF generators for printing, WebRTC,
peer-to-peer, etc. and more IoT stuff/packages in dub registry.

I think we have a QRCode library in dub so the more the better -
D becomes more competitive for both hobbyists, independent and
enterprise developers.