Got a post for the D Blog?

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 31 23:28:26 PDT 2016

On Monday, 31 October 2016 at 10:02:16 UTC, Guillaume Piolat
wrote:

> No fantastic story-telling there, but feel free to pick any
> content from https://p0nce.github.io/d-idioms/

If there's a backstory behind any of them, that would be great. I
need more than just a blurb. I'm planning to make a handful of
posts over the next few months on how some specific dub commands
have helped me in certain situations. I'd love something similar
for some of the idioms in your list. I'm sure you could put
together an interesting post about your GC-destructor-detection
trick.